POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scientific Visualization : Re: Scientific Visualization Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scientific Visualization
From: Siamak Lina
Date: 18 Aug 2002 13:28:07
Message: <3d5fd927@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your input -- to be more specific -- my field of research is
Computational Fluid Dynamics and Space and Time nuclear reactor kinetics --
I generally use Tecplot (www.amtec.com) (for more sophisticated projects --
please check the demo ) and Gnuplot for simpler projects.

I see a very great potential in POVRAY for scientific visualization (am I
right?) -- So is there any tutorial  to show how  POVRAY can be used  to
produce Tecplot-like graphics? The answer is probably no -- so another
question

Is there any other learning path for this purpose? where should I start?

Thank you for your help

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...